For this creative challenge, you are going to visit a convention and vlog it. For example, ComicCon, Vidcon or the ‘Huishoudbeurs’.
Per vlog 50💎
Go to ComicCon, VidCon or a different convention and vlog in English while you’re there.
You should be talking at least 75% of the video. The other 25% can be someone you’re interviewing that’s talking.
If you’re simply showing things, be sure to add a voice-over to explain what we are seeing.